Sunday, February 9, 2014

Powerpoint w/Tweet

1 comment:

  1. In Alyssa’s presentation, I enjoyed the look at combining the concepts of fiction and facts to create faction. I think that focusing on this concept helped the audience understand Thomas Keneally’s writing style and why he writes what he does. I also think that focusing on these historical events and how they affected Keneally helped to show his writing style and the complexity of the novel. I also liked how Alyssa incorporated movies clips into her project as well as used colors and images that reflected the essence of the novel. Using these concepts helps students who are more visual understand the content being presented and grasp the concept better.
    This presentation will help me on the AP exam if I get an open question about Thomas Keneally, Schindler's List or the concept of faction. If I get any of these questions I will be more prepared to address the question and the concept. To improve her presentation, I believe Alyssa could have addressed the true complexity of the novel in more detail. While the writing style and essence of the novel was thoroughly explained, the true complexity of the story is a little bit vague.

    ReplyDelete